Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a versatile Game Producer to join the development of Blizzard's mobile gaming efforts. If you’re a highly-organized individual with extraordinary communication abilities and a proven aptitude for project management, we want to hear from you! Self-direction, follow-up skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with a cross-functional team are important, as is the ability to anticipate production issues and find solutions.
- Work with discipline-based and cross-discipline teams to craft and steward roadmaps and schedules.
- Work with assigned teams to deliver the right thing at the right time.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to implementation.
- Actively promote a collaborative team culture based on trust to align the team toward our goals.
- Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of major features, tasks, sub-tasks, bugs, and everything in between.
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Communicate effectively with production leadership and team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Laud achievements, shield troubles and lead responsibly
- Expose risk; collaborate to find solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a production or program management role
- Able to communicate effectively with engineering, art, design, production, and business personnel
- Experience delivering epic products and features on time
- Battle-tested knowledge of software development process and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to facilitate and mediate between members of the team and other teams in the company
- Persistent self-motivation and initiative
- Has a real passion for Blizzard's video games and mobile titles
- Experience handling a content pipeline—you understand and are able to facilitate workflow, have a grasp of production costs and timelines, and you’re able to communicate all of that to management and the team.
- Experience developing mobile games in Unity
- Experience shipping one or more games in a production role
- Experience producing engineers or an engineering team/artists or an art team