We're working on a new, unannounced Diablo project. Are you a skilled, passionate, team-oriented games Producer? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional. Our growing team is diverse, talented, highly collaborative and deeply invested.
Production is charged with shepherding development, coordinating with every department, aligning priorities and reflecting progress. Supporting a friendly environment and a collaborative development approach is key.
We are looking for a technically oriented producer to work primarily with engineering and coordinate with other disciplines. This role would suit someone with a computer science background who has transitioned to game production.
- Oversee technical production activities for game development
- Drive the completion of goals and facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across engineering disciplines
- Work with production and leads the group to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are understood, communicated and achieved
- Communicate engineering activities and progress updates to senior leadership and the development team
- Partner with technical leadership to make informed decisions on work methods, development pipeline, and priorities
- 3+ years of production experience in game development
- Must have shipped at least one AAA game with responsibility for producing a portion of the content or technology
- Strong technical skills, ideally a background in programming or technical management
- Comfortable with ambiguity and an ability to drive towards clarity
- Experience orchestrating work across engineering, design, art, and sound; Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing insight and influence into how to deliver more effectively and mitigate risks
- Fun to work with
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.